Tackling Childhood Obesity
Using a Social Marketing Approach to improve families' eating and activity behaviours in your local community
Brilliant Futures has considerable experience of the design and development of social marketing interventions to tackle childhood obesity, grassroots experience through the work of our social enterprise and strategy and policy knowledge through our knowledge development and sharing events for DoH and the National Social Marketing Centre.
We have used this experience and knowledge to produce a value for money package to help you take advantage of a social marketing approach with a limited budget.
- Workshops to update you on the latest Change4Life insight and resources and other valuable tools and insight from around the world.
- Support in applying these tools and insights to your own behavioural challenges and targets.
- Access to and hands on support in the use of the Change4Life social marketing toolkit, a practical resource developed in partnership with DoH and NSMC to help you plan, design and implement a social marketing programme to reduce childhood obesity levels.
- Facilitation of a stakeholder event to share knowledge, build insight and generate local multi-partner activity to tackle childhood obesity and achieve local targets.
- Receive a shortcut to your secondary research, sharing knowledge gained through working on behaviour change interventions around childrens' diet and activity.