Value For Money Packages
New Value for Money Insight Development Packages
At Brilliant Futures, we believe in enabling as many people as possible to benefit from a social marketing approach to behaviour change, even if there is a limited budget. With many budgets being squeezed, we have developed a series of packages to help you use your budget more efficiently to build capacity and knowledge in social marketing, develop a more in-depth understanding of your audiences and implement insight driven behaviour change programmes. Our focus is on delivering value for money by using tried and tested tools, sharing knowledge and providing access to a social marketing mentor to build experience and knowledge.
The following packages are available to the public and voluntary/community sectors to enable you to use proven techniques with lower budgets.
Understand and Change behaviour of your local audience with Healthy Foundations Coaching
- A shortcut to build valuable insight into your audience to generate sound recommendations for behaviour change.
- Use the Department of Health Healthy Foundations research methodology to build a picture of the health behaviours, attitudes and motivations of your local audience.
- Segment and prioritise target audiences to improve health outcomes and reduce health inequalities.
- Test recommended interventions with your audiences.
- Share and build on insight gathered with stakeholders at an interactive workshop to generate a cost effective partnership approach.
- Receive ongoing support from a social marketing mentor, experienced in the Healthy Foundations methodology to guide you through the project and build social marketing capacity.
Build capacity in Social Marketing and Behaviour Change with practical hands on support, tools and training
- The Brilliant Futures blended learning package allows people to learn in a way that suits them, within a budget that suits you.
- The package blends online learning, resources, practical tools and face to face facilitated learning and coaching, tailored to your needs, learner styles and budget.
- Provides you with the opportunity to evaluate learners' knowledge, understanding and resulting behaviour to demonstrate effectiveness of training.
- Enables people to learn at their own pace with practical support and tools when a project or individual requires it.
Practical support to develop your own insight driven behaviour change interventions
- Coaching, mentoring and practical tools and resources at key project stages to enable you to develop interventions with limited resources.
- Support in identifying actionable insights from research.
- Guidance in scoping and developing a project plan for a social marketing intervention.
- Development of stakeholder events to encourage partnership working.
- Development of behavioural analysis and appropriate intervention options and accompanying marketing plan.
- Assitance with commissioning of creative and communications work.